Bugge stacking rings
- ring design concept will work with many combinations of our in house stacking rings/wedding bands, see examples at this link
- stacks shown in 18kwPd (nickel free) and 18k rose gold along with your yellow gold band.
- Itty bitty band will be polished. Magic ring will be polished. Alternating bezel band will be polished. Wide pattern band will be matte. Flat disc band will be matte.
- Cluster Top will be matte finished and hand mil-grained.
- Finger size 9.25 (all rings)
- Cluster Top concept will use the diamonds from your existing cluster ring
- Finishing time will be approximately 5 weeks after wax approval
- Ultimately, the details for this design will be finished by hand on the bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces………
- The drawings attempt to show these details---As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The diamonds and gemstones shown in the drawings are to scale.
- The prongs tend to look bigger in these drawings than they will appear when finished. The edges appear bulkier and sharper.
- Oftentimes, these drawings show a design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.
Drawings with various stacking options: