Gadre Ambika Custom tourmaline earrings designed in the Slim Line family
- we will follow the steps shown at this link
- we will use the matched green tourmalines we have from the original cutter
- we will source matching diamonds for the new earrings (clarity to be at least SI1)
- this set of earrings is developed, created, and hand finished in our shop in Boulder.
- The design is based upon the Slim Line Spinel ring that you liked in our shop when you were visiting. See the ring design here
- As as side note: The ring design you are also interested will price out to be similar to the original ring design if we use a green tourmaline and set it in a horizontal fashion. This will take us 6 weeks (ish) to finish.
- 18k yellow gold or 18k white gold, matte finish with polished ear wire custom made to be similar to your pearl button earring
- claw finished prongs
- natural round brilliant cut diamonds
- custom cut natural green tourmaline
- custom earrings price is equal to the earrings you purchased originally
- finishing time will be approximately 4 to 5 weeks after wax approval ( we can send you a video of the wax models next to the earrings you purchased from us).
- Ultimately, the details for this design will be finished by hand on the bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces………
- the drawings attempt to show these details---As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The diamonds and gemstones shown in the drawings are to scale.
- Oftentimes, these drawings show a design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.