Health & Safety
We have adjusted our showroom hours
to increase efficiency & encourage our team to work remotely as much as possible.
Tues - Sat 12pm-5pm
Tues - Sat 10am-12pm by appointment
for private shopping & custom design consultations
- Wearing a mask while entering a jewelry store is just completely at odds with our industry’s traditional safety protocols, so for the comfort of all we ask that you ring our doorbell and lower your mask to be buzzed in, then please replace your mask upon entering. Thanks for understanding this.
- We are allowing no more than two clients into the shop at a time.
- We ask that you apply hand sanitizer (provided) before browsing or trying on any jewelry.
- After being tried on or handled, all jewelry will be sanitized before returning to our showcases.
- We are cleaning all shared surfaces after every client.
- We continue to provide your regular ring cleanings & inspections and will ask you to remove your jewelry and place it directly into a sanitizing bath before we inspect and handle it.
- We are masked up and healthy. We will not work if sick.
- The easiest way to reach us with questions, orders, advice is email or text 303-543-9191
- We understand feeling safest at home. We’ve been helping our clients remotely for the last decade and are experts at long distance service, including creating and delivering custom designs. Here's how we can work remotely with each other:
- Shop our entire collection here on our website… we are always available to answer questions via email or text.
- Shipping is Free 2 day fully insured Fed Ex
- Curbside pick up available
- We give THE BEST video presentations… happy to send one over to you.
- Book a virtual appointment through our website, and we will meet to discuss custom design via zoom.