James Eberhard Custom pendant
- this design is a modified version of our in house Ondine Pendant from our Siren Collection--shown at this link--
- 18k yellow gold polished finish.
- hand milgrained detail
- using the radiant cut moissanite from the ring provided along with moissanite side stones.
- initials on the back of pendant
- the pendant is approximatley the diameter of a quarter (23mm)
- finishing time will be approximately 6-8 weeks after wax approval
- pre wax estimate: $4685 (pendant only, no chain). the chain we used on the original is shown at this link.
- Ultimately, the details for this design will be finished by hand on the bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces………
- the drawings attempt to show these details---As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The moissanite and diamonds shown in the drawings are to scale.
- the prongs tend to look bigger in these drawings than they will appear when finished.
- Oftentimes, these drawings show a design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.
Backside of pendant: