Still A class ring redesign custom
- sorry this took so long for me to figure out but I wanted to be close to the original design because I really liked it (I know you did too). The new design allows for the sapphire to set below the surface so there should be considerably less wear to them. I really like this design as well.
- 18k white gold polished finish and matte finished
- original ring size
- using three natural round sapphires (sapphires are a bit smaller on the new design).
- Ultimately, the details for this design will be finished by hand on the bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces………
- the drawings attempt to show these details---As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The diamonds and gemstones shown in the drawings are to scale.
- Oftentimes, these drawings show a design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.
Drawings (both designs shown):