Warren and Katie custom ring design
- Using white and yellow toned diamonds provided
- Bezels set diamonds
- Rounded band profile
- 18k premium recycled yellow gold
- Matte finish
- Finger size to be determined
- Finishing time will be approximately 5 weeks after wax approval
- $3500 for design, wax model, casting,18k gold, setting two diamonds over 6mm each, hand finishing.
- Removing 88 round brilliant cut diamonds (under 2mm) labor to remove from setting and return to you $400
- Option to return the diamond ring mountings to you and the diamonds can be pulled and used at another time.
- If you want to use the gold as credit, we will remove the stones.
- You have 7.99 grams of platinum (95% platinum, 5%alloys)
- You have 2.82grams of 14k gold (58.5% gold, 41.5% alloys)
- Pure platinum trading at $990, pure gold is trading at $1756.35
- We pay 70% to account for refining costs
- Scrap value toward your project = $166.90(plat), $65.02(gold)
- Ultimately, the details for the design will be finished by hand on the goldsmith bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces.
- The drawings attempt to show these details. As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The diamonds shown in the drawings are to scale.
- The bezels tend to look bigger in these drawings than they will appear when finished. The edges appear bulkier and sharper as well. Drawings to not show our hand-finishing.
- These drawings show your design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.