Weil John Design drawings for custom three stone ring
- we will follow the steps shown at this link
- we will source matching brilliant cut diamonds (eye clean, I,J color)
- The design is based upon our in house three stone ring, an original in house design. See an example of this design at this link.
- this ring will stack with our in house collection of stacking rings, please see various examples at this link.
- 18k yellow gold with a polished finished
- finger size 4
- natural round brilliant cut side diamonds
- using your old European cut family diamond for the center.
- finishing time will be approximately 4 to 5 weeks after wax approval
- pre wax estimate (including side diamonds) $4500
- Ultimately, the details for this design will be finished by hand on the bench, including hand setting of the diamonds and hand finishing of the metal surfaces………
- the drawings attempt to show these details---As you review the drawings please keep in mind that they are essentially fancy pencil sketches, the metal and gem colors are approximated.
- The diamonds and gemstones shown in the drawings are to scale.
- the prongs tend to look bigger in these drawings than they will appear when finished.
- Oftentimes, these drawings show a design from unconventional viewpoints, we use these viewpoints to show detail. Please keep in mind that you will not view the design from these vantage points very often.
- Once you like the general details of a design, we will create a scale wax model for your approval.
On hand (should help you visualize scale):