25mm Ancient Coin with Owl of Athena
Obv: Head of Athena right, wearing necklace and crested Attic helmet decorated with three olive leaves over visor and a spiral palmette on the bowl. Rev: Owl standing right with head facing , olive sprig with berry and crescent in upper left. AOE to right.
The Athenian Owl silver tetradrachm is unquestionably one of the most influential coins of all time.
A meaningful and unique gift to celebrate the powerful woman in your life as Athena rivaled Zeus himself in both power and wisdom.
- 25mm, 17.2gram authenticated ancient coin
- 449-404 BC
- AR Tetradrachm
- Origin: Athens, Attica
- Set in 18k an yellow gold bezel, hand made in Bali
- 18inch, 18k yellow gold cable chain, made in Italy
- Certificate of authenticity & appraisal provided
- Price includes chain, message us to choose an alternate chain
While in some instances these items can be special ordered, they will vary in patina, size, texture, and rarity. Each coin in our collection is one of a kind.