40mm Ancient Coin, Lion of St Mark
Ducat coin from the middle ages featuring the Lion of St Mark, a symbol of Venice. The winged lion has a halo and is holding a bible and is representative of both majesty and holiness.
- Set in 18k yellow gold, hand made in Bali
- 18k yellow gold hand made chain
- Round Brilliant cut accent diamond
- 40mm, 24gram authenticated coin
- From Venice
- 1678-80, Alvise Contrarini, Ducato
- Certificate of authenticity & appraisal provided
While in some instances these items can be special ordered, they will vary in patina, size, texture, and rarity. Each coin in our collection is one of a kind.