Terms of Service for jalbrechtdesigns.com and mastergoldsmiths.com
Last Updated: 9.6.23
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of jalbrechtdesigns.com and mastergoldsmiths.com, owned and operated by J.Albrecht Designs Master Goldsmiths ("Company," "we," "our," or "us"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to comply with these Terms:
Acceptance of Terms
- You may be required to create an account to access certain features of the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and keep your account information up to date.
- You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and must promptly notify us of any such unauthorized use.
You agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Infringe upon our intellectual property rights or the rights of others.
- Use the Website to transmit any harmful or malicious code.
- Interfere with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Use the Website to engage in any fraudulent, harmful, or unlawful activities.
Products and Services
- a. Our Website may offer products and services for sale. All purchases made through the Website are subject to our refund policy found at this link.
- b. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product or service at any time without notice.
a. All content on the Website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of the Company or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
b. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without our express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
a. The Website and its content are provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
b. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
a. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website at our sole discretion, without notice, for any reason.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and the United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JAlbrecht Designs Master Goldsmiths reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.